Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What Religion Has Contributed To The World This Month

Great new YouTube monthly news series by a fellow atheist.

This is a nicely produced monthly news video series which I subscribed to. It briefly summarizes all of the contributions religion has made over the past month (and I use the term contributions loosely ;-D).

I'm sure you'll enjoy and appreciate it as much as I do. It's definitely enlightening and full of interesting bits of information which can be used to give your theist friends a reality check on their beliefs.



I'm always happy to promote new works by atheists, whether they're videos, books, etc. so feel free to send them my way for review and promotion. Occasionally life gets in the way and I'm not able to review and post them but I try to put through as many as possible.

No comments: