Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Freethinking Woman

I'll be continuing this blog but given the all the bullshit the traditional feminists are stirring up in atheistic communities on the 'net, particularly on Pharyngula's blog, I've decided to start a new blog as well: The Freethinking Woman.

I invite women and men in the atheistic communities to join as authors or to send me any diatribes you want to have published.

Freethinking feminism is about equal rights for all. Not special rights for women.

I ask that people not judge the women's movement by the ignorance and bigotry, particularly anti-male bigotry, demonstrated by traditional feminism.

Freethinking feminism sees men as our brothers in arms and not the enemy.


2 comments:

trog69 said...

I was reading PZ and other atheist blogs while the "Elevator Escapade" happened. I thought back to my decades of drunken ambling through life. I admit that I am not the groping or mind-game sort, so I don't fit into the model presented by so many of the women who denounced the poor guy as some sort of vague threat to Ms. Watkins. I didn't say anything at the time, because I saw how anyone not comprehending the dire emergency were eviscerated mercilessly.

Kitty Hundal said...

And therein lies the problem. The fact is that in the 21st century MOST men don't fit that 1970s model.