Friday, June 27, 2008

Answers To A Creationist's Questions

I just had an online discussion with a creationist, and decided to
make a blog posting out of it, linking relevent material, so that the
answers would be backed up with instant hyperlinks. I avoided linking
too much stuff from Talkorigins, because creationists think it's too
biased.



I included a lot of stuff that had actual pictures of relevent
fossils, and timeline charts. The result I hope will help others who
get all the same questions over-and-over again from Creationists. I
spent all day on this, and I know that someone out there has already
answered the same questions a dozens times, and is tired of writing.
So here it is. Enjoy, and let me know what you think:



Psycho Dave's Blog



by Psycho Dave of AvC

Required Reading for all atheists :-) --Trance Gemini

No comments: